Portfolio management begins with a review of all inheritances, IRAs, pensions, annuities, brokerage accounts, CDs, cash accounts, trusts and any other assets you wish advice and management. This review is comprehensive to understand its investment characteristics and whether this matches your Risk Tolerance and Investment Objectives. Tax consequences of making any changes are understood and explained to the client prior to execution.
This is a comprehensive process where we review client goals and match up their income, expenses and debts over the course of their lifetime. Financial projections include a review of goals, taxes, income streams and can easily incorporate changes as circumstances arise. This is an ongoing process where we encourage client participation. We feel that better planning leads to better life outcomes.
This service is provided to individuals involved in the divorce process. It is recommended prior to speaking with an attorney to minimize legal fees. The goal of this analysis is to organize client finances and gain an understanding of the key financial, tax and asset issues prior to mediation or commencement of the divorce filing. Knowing what you have, what is possible and having strategies to manage your affairs will not only lead to more informed decisions but is empowering and will ultimately save you money throughout this process.
We may work with:
Individuals: who wish to prepare themselves for the divorce process
Couples: who desire to explore what a potential split would look like by modeling various scenarios
Teams: who desire a financial neutral for those who seek alternate means of separation such as collaborative divorce.
After your divorce is finalized, we offer services in the following areas:
- Ensure implementation of terms and conditions of divorce settlement
- Cash flow and Budgeting: set up and review your cash flow needs from alimony, child support and investments
- Investment: coordinate and aggregate brokerage, investment, IRA and retirement accounts
- Risk Management: review and recommend changes to your life, health, property coverage
- Financial Plan: put together a comprehensive plan that analyzes all aspects of your new life