Allow us to help you address the special financial issues of divorce with data that can help achieve equitable settlements.
We are trained to:
- Produce powerful case exhibits in the form of spreadsheets and graphs.
- Provide personal financial analysis for the client.
- Review short and long-term impact of various settlement proposals.
A CDFA™ can help you understand:
- Personal vs. marital property
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement and pensions
- Spousal and child support
- Splitting the house
- Tax problems and solutions
You will benefit from:
- The fact that case preparation and settlement is easier – we do the detailed work for you.
- Reduced financial liability by having in-depth financial research to support your case.
- Reliable expert witness testimony if your case goes to court.
- Review your proposed Divorce Decree before you sign to ensure it meets your goals.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 is required for new contracts. This service is billed under a separate contract at an hourly rate of $250 per hour plus travel.