Examines your current situation, your goals and provides you with an in-depth view of your resources and how to achieve your goals. Areas of analysis include cashflow, income taxes, risk management, investments, retirement planning and estate planning.
Minimum Fee of $2,800 or $225 per hour.
Retirement Planning & Assets Under Management (AUM)
Retirement planning takes a comprehensive approach to the changes associated with your career trajectory towards retirement. Considerations include:
• Changes in your health, retirement, insurance, deferred compensation benefits
• Social Security maximization strategies that analyze taking benefits at various times
• Financial projections which analyze your level of preparedness for retirement against current resources
• Tax strategies to minimize taxes both during and after your retirement
• Estate planning that considers titling and trusts to ensure proper disposition of your assets
• Rollover strategies that defer taxation and allow for tactical use of retirement plans, and IRAs during the transition period. The advisor will manage and lead this process.
NOTE: As of January 1, 2015, IRA rollover rules will dramatically reduce the use of rollovers in IRAs. Prior to moving retirement plans a withdrawal and rollover strategy should be developed in conjunction with your advisor. Mistakes can lead to excess contributions tax and early distribution penalties that may involve multiple years. Please call us to discuss.
Assest Under Management (AUM) provides you with a comprehensive evaluation of all of your assets in all their various forms. Stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, CDs, inheritances, life insurance proceeds are some of the assets you may want organized and structured in a portfolio that is adjusted for your needs. Your assets may also be in stock certificate form, brokerage accounts, checking/savings accounts, IRAs, 401k, 403b, or other qualified retirement plans.
Minimum: $500,000 of assets
The role of a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst is to assist the client and attorney to understand how financial decisions made today will impact the client’s financial future based on various settlement options. The Analyst becomes part of the divorce team and provides litigation support; innovation and creativity to settling cases; appears as an expert witness in court or in mediation or arbitration proceedings.
Non-refundable $900, then $225 per hour plus travel.